Various schemes for a wide range of trades
Pharos can provide cover for manned guarding; static and mobile patrols; CCTV installers; security installations; locksmiths.
We can provide various schemes for the different trades. The insurances we arrange for security companies and alarm companies are tailored to meet the needs of each individual client. The sums insured, limits of indemnity and type of cover selected will, therefore, reflect such needs.
Our policies can provide the following lists of covers; employer’s liability; public liability; efficacy and contractual liability; products liability; products efficacy liability including wrongful advice; fidelity guarantee; wrongful arrest; loss of keys/consequential loss following loss of keys; money insurance; personal accident.
For your information, the covers specific to the security industry are:
- Efficacy & contractual liability – this will provide legal liability cover in respect of bodily injury to any person or damage to property arising out of failure to carry out the duties which you have contracted to perform.
- Products liability – cover is provided for legal liability relating to accidental bodily injury or damage to property caused by any product or equipment sold, supplied, repaired, services, installed or manufactured by you.
- Products efficacy liability including wrongful advice – cover is provided for legal liability relating to bodily injury or damage to property caused by or arising from failure of any product supplied to fulfill its intended function arising out of negligence or willful default or arising from wrongful advice. This insurance is recommended for organisations involved in the sale or manufacture, installation or servicing of intruder alarms, fire alarms, CCTVs, door entry systems or other security equipment.
- Fidelity guarantee – cover for loss which may occur as a result of any act of fraud, dishonesty or embezzlement by any of your employees.
- Wrongful arrest – cover for sums which your company may be legally liable to pay as damages in respect of wrongful arrest committed by your company or any person employed by you.
- Loss of keys – cover against any sums your are required to pay in the event of loss of keys, necessitating the replacement or alteration of locks.
If you have any queries or questions about Pharos, we are always happy to help. For a competitive
quote, call 01304 872900.