Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional indemnity

The term ‘professional’ applies not only to traditional professions such as accountants or architects, but to any business which provides advice based upon the knowledge or expertise of its staff. Any business that operates in this way requires professional indemnity insurance.

Clients’ demands have resulted in increased contractual responsibilities for many professionals, and many businesses will now only employ professionals who have adequate professional indemnity cover.

If you run a business which dispenses professional advice, you are vulnerable, and run the risk of being sued for professional negligence. Using our extensive understanding of the professional indemnity market, we can design a product specifically to safeguard you and your business from such threats.

We have schemes available for: solicitors; accountants; architects and consulting engineers; design and construction; surveyors and estate agents.

Motor trade professional indemnity

If you are in the motor trade and provide advice on the sale of insurance products, the FSA requires you to arrange professional indemnity insurance. We can arrange these policies in isolation or we can provide discounted cover if we also arrange your motor trade policy. Quotations and cover can be arranged immediately over the phone.

If you have any queries or questions about Pharos, we are always happy to help. For a competitive quote, call 01304 872900.

TO MAKE A enquiry CALL 01304 872 900


Like to discuss insurance with a
professional who understands
your needs? The Pharos Service Includes

  • Free Insurance Appraisal
  • Qualified Brokers
  • Personal Service

Renewal Reminder ServicE sign up